In Memoriam/Honoring the Living
To honor loved ones who have passed away by making a donation in memoriam:
- Select any Donate Online link on this website.
- Enter a dollar amount next to the appropriate fund.
- Select "In Memoriam" and fill in all the necessary fields.
- If you include the name and address of someone to be notified of the gift on the form, a notification will be sent by mail or email.
Honoring the Living
To honor someone you love who has not passed away, follow the same steps as above.
Publish a "shortcut" web address in a program, newspaper, or website
To place an "in memory donation" link in an obituary in the newspaper or online, you can contact a member of our web team at 801-356-5300, email us, or you can use a shortcut weblink we have created for various categories provided below. The web address should be typed as seen, without adding www or http://.
- give.lds.org/memoriam - Philanthropies main priorities
- give.lds.org/humanitarian-aid - Humanitarian Aid Fund donation form
- give.lds.org/missionaryfund - Missionary Fund donation form
- give.byu.edu/memorial - BYU donation form
- give.byui.edu/inmemory - BYU-Idaho donation form
- give.byuh.edu/inhonor - BYU-Hawaii donation form
- give.byupathway.org/memoria - BYU-Pathway Worldwide donation form
- give.ldsbc.edu/inmemoriam - LDS Business College donation form
Mail us your donation
If you'd rather mail in your donation in memoriam, use the following address:
1450 N. University Ave.
Provo, UT 84604